What is ITIL?
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the only consistent and comprehensive documentation of best practice for IT Service Management. Used by many hundreds of organisations around the world, a whole ITIL philosophy has grown up around the guidance contained within the ITIL books and the supporting professional qualification scheme. ITIL consists of a series of books giving guidance on the provision of quality IT services, and on the accommodation and environmental facilities needed to support IT. ITIL certification has been developed in recognition of organisations’ growing dependency on IT and embodies best practices for IT Service Management.
Why should my organisation use ITIL?
ITIL is globally accepted as the Best Practice standard for IT Service Management. With ITIL, organisations are able to:
- Align IT services with business priorities to achieve strategic objectives.
- Increase value from the service portfolio while reducing costs and risk.
- Enable successful business transformation and growth with an increased competitive advantage by defining and managing the customer and service portfolio.
- Increase competence, capability and productivity of IT staff and better utilize the skills and experience of staff.
- Improve user and customer satisfaction with IT as well as the end-user perception and brand image.
What ITIL Courses can I take?
Pink Elephant offers all ITIL modules in both Classroom as Self-Paced-Online (E-Learning) formats:
ITIL Foundation Level
ITIL Intermediate Levels
ITIL Expert Level