What is Organisational Change Management?
Dealing with change and more importantly, the impact of change is a high priority for all organisations. The Change Management Certification has been developed by APMG in partnership with the Change Management Institute (CMI), an independent, global professional association of change managers. Together they have developed a professional ‘body of knowledge’ for the discipline of change management. This body of knowledge now provides an independent benchmark for the professional knowledge expected of an effective change manager.
Pink Elephant’s Organisational Change Management Certification is fully aligned with the change management body of knowledge. The new syllabus samples a wide range of knowledge regarding the theory and practice of change management including:
- Change and the individual
- Change and the organisation
- Communication and stakeholder engagement
- Change practice
The Change Management certification is delivered by by one of Pink Elephant’s highly qualified and experienced staff members. By passing both Foundation and Practitioner examinations – candidates will have acquired the knowledge needed to receive CMI’s ACM (Foundation) accreditation. They offer successful candidates a simpler route to personal accreditation, with only the experience element to complete.
Why should I take an Organisational Change Management Course?
This benefits of the organisational Change Management Program include:
- Understand the human side of change and know how to help people deal more effectively with change, maintaining their commitment and bringing them successfully through the change process;
- Understand the various types of change that affect organisations, and know how to draw on a range of professional approaches to support the effective delivery of the organization’s desired outcomes from each change initiative;
- Know how to identify and work with the stakeholders in a change initiative, and how to plan, execute and measure the effective communications required to build and maintain their engagement;
- Know how to assess the impacts of change, to develop effective change teams and to recognize and address resistance to change;
- Understand the process of sustaining change and know how to embed a change initiative as the new ‘business as usual’.
What Organisational Change Management courses can I take?
Pink Elephant offers the follow Change Management Certification Courses. Click on the courses below for an overview of available dates and pricing:
Please contact any of the Pink Elephant Staff members if you have any questions regarding this program.