Pink Elephant Launches Unrivalled Self-Paced Online Version Of Industry-Leading Devops Essentials™ Certification Course
New Delivery Format Provides Additional Training Option For Busy Professionals To Learn To Practice DevOps Leveraging Pink’s Unique “Full Stack” Approach
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA – 3 July 2018 – Pink Elephant is pleased to announce the launch of the self-paced online version of their industry-leading DevOps Essentials certification course. This course is in addition to the existing instructor-led live – public or virtual classroom – delivery formats.
“DevOps has gone from a nice-to-have to a must-have for IT professionals and the self-paced online format provides yet another way to keep ahead of the game,” said Felipe Villegas, Director, Product Management, Pink Elephant. “The new format provides the same unique and actionable knowledge as our existing course but steps away from the traditional “talking head” style of self-paced online teaching and delivers a very engaging multimedia learning experience.”
The DevOps Essentials self-paced course provides the same fresh and unique content to make an immediate business impact that is available in Pink Elephant’s instructor-led courses, including:
- The innovative “Full Stack” approach to DevOps which looks at the critical success factors of culture, practices and automation
- 15 essential DevOps practices to drive business value and make an immediate impact
- A DevOps assessment tool to determine where individuals or organisations are in their DevOps journey and understand how to make lasting improvements
Besides the ability to experience the course from anywhere at any time with an internet-enabled device, the self-paced online course offers the following benefits:
- Interactive content: The multimedia-centric teaching style utilises videos, audio, graphics, charts, exercises and knowledge checks in an array of different layouts, to engage the learner.
- Ask-the-Instructor: Students can contact Pink Elephant’s incredibly knowledgeable instructors for additional questions regarding course topics.
- Accessibility: To reach a broader audience, the course offers closed-captioning, transcripts and described images as alternative means of accessing multimedia content, as well as many other accessibility features.
- Three months course access: Ensuring maximum flexibility to learn at your own pace and review material as needed.
The course prepares students for the examination leading to the DevOps Essentials Certificate, granted by the Professional Designations Corp.
Students purchasing the self-paced online version of DevOps Essentials before July 27, 2018 benefit from the introductory offer of US$100 off the regular price of $629. To find out more about DevOps Essentials, or Pink Elephant’s DevOps portfolio, which includes the DevOps Leadership certification course, visit www.pinkelephantasia.com, or contact email@example.com.
About Pink Elephant
We Lead The Way! A premier global training, consulting and conference service provider, Pink Elephant has an undisputed reputation for leading the way. We’re proud of our pioneering and innovative spirit, which has enabled us to introduce and spearhead many revolutionary concepts and programs since our inception 40 years ago.
To learn more about Pink Elephant and our full portfolio of training, consulting and special events, visit www.pinkelephantasia.com.
For Media Inquiries, Contact:
Phone: 905-331-5060 Ext.251
Toll Free: 1-888-273-7465