3-Day DevOps Leadership Course
- Certificate: DevOps Leadership ™
- Duration: 3 days
- Format: Classroom or Virtual
The DevOps Leadership certification course, designed by Pink Elephant’s expert leadership consultants, builds on the learnings from the DevOps Essentials™ certification course which introduced the ‘Full Stack’ approach to DevOps, 15 essential practices and a DevOps Assessment Tool – all unique to the industry!
Pink’s DevOps Leadership certification course is different because it provides a true business- focused approach and not the more operational view provided by competitors’ courses. Another major differentiator is that this DevOps Leadership course will introduce Pink Elephant’s 20/20 Change Model, an innovative approach to help leaders and organisations clearly see the complete path to a successful DevOps transformation.
Step-by-step, attendees are taken through the model to understand how to lead the implementation of the 15 essential practices of DevOps learned during the DevOps Essentials course, and how to establish a culture of collaboration and effectively manage the Full Stack. Attendees will also leverage the DevOps assessment tool first introduced in DevOps Essentials, to assess the maturity of their current DevOps journey and based on their future vision, design and implement a customised roadmap to lead cross-functional teams focused on innovation and collaboration to drive business value.
Upon successful completion of DevOps Leadership certification course, you will understand:
- The challenges and solution options for implementing the 15 DevOps practices including the Full Stack of DevOps culture, practices and automation at your organisation
- The major phases of a DevOps transformation using Pink Elephant’s 20/20 Change Model
- How to establish, lead, support and nurture cross-functional teams
- How to establish a culture of engagement and collaboration
- How to lead teams focused on innovation
- How to determine a course of action for continuous deployment based on analysis of fully automated and shared tool chain / digital backbone
- How Leaders leverage the Three Ways to take advantage of Lean, Agile and DevOps practices to improve flow, feedback and experimentation
- How to plan a phased approach to automation, including code and artifact management, orchestration and monitoring, testing, configuration, provisioning, deployment, ticketing and dashboard
- How to select the correct service and project management approach from within the enterprise portfolio of practices
- How Leaders can align Agile teams with the overall focus and strategic intent of the organisation
This advanced level course is designed for anyone in IT Service Management, Operations or Software Development with responsibility for transforming, establishing and sustaining the ‘Full Stack’ of DevOps culture, practices and automation.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the DevOps Leadership certificate, granted by Professional Designations:
- Exam is 1 hour; 20 multiple-choice questions; closed book.
- You will receive an exam voucher for the web-based exam, to be scheduled after the course.
The DevOps Essentials Certification is a prerequisite for this course. For individuals who have taken a DevOps certification from an Examination Institute other than Professional Designations, we will offer you free access to the DevOps Essentials self-paced course with purchase of the DevOps Leadership course. This offer is only valid for DevOps Leadership courses delivered in July and August. The DevOps Essentials course provides the knowledge needed of the 15 DevOps practices, and the DevOps Assessment Tool – not taught by anyone else.
The course is available in (public and in-house) classroom and virtual format.
You will be given access to Pink Elephant’s learning portal, which contains numerous value-added documents, e-files and enriching learning materials.
Fees & Registration
Kuala Lumpur – Public
21-23 November 2018
Singapore – Public
10-12 December 2018