What Is ITIL®?
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the only consistent and comprehensive documentation of best practices for IT Service Management. Used by many hundreds of organisations around the world, a whole ITIL® philosophy has grown up around the guidance contained within the ITIL books and the supporting professional qualification structure. ITIL® is comprised of a series of books providing guidance about the provision of quality IT services as well as the accommodation and environmental facilities needed to support IT. ITIL® certification has been developed in recognition of organisations’ growing dependency on IT and embodies best practices for IT Service Management.
Why Should My Organisation Use ITIL®?
ITIL® is globally accepted as the best practice standard for IT Service Management. With ITIL®, organisations are able to:
- Align IT services with business priorities to achieve strategic objectives
- Increase value to the service portfolio while reducing costs and risk
- Enable successful business transformation and growth with an increased competitive advantage by defining and managing the customer and service portfolio
- Increase the competencies, capabilities and productivity of IT staff and better utilise the skills and experience of staff
- Improve user and customer satisfaction with IT as well as the end-user perception and brand image
What ITIL® Courses Can I Take?
Pink Elephant offers all ITIL® modules in both a classroom and self-paced-online (E-Learning) formats:
ITIL® Foundation Level
ITIL® Intermediate Levels
ITIL® Expert Level