ITIL® Continual Service Improvement Course
- Certificate: ITIL® Continual Service Improvement Course (official exam)
- Duration: 4 days
- Format: Classroom, Virtual or Self-Paced
This comprehensive official ITIL® lifecycle certification course is based on ITIL®’s Continual Service Improvement publication and focuses on the continual service improvement process and its key principles, methods and techniques.
During the course of your online training, the instructor will lead the class the same as a classroom course with slides, notes, practical exercises and interactive sessions. You will be asked to work on several exercises independently and present your findings to the class.
This course prepares you for the exam leading to the ITIL® Intermediate Certificate: Continual Service Improvement. In addition, this certification contributes 3 credits towards the “ITIL® Expert” certification. See the ITIL® certification scheme for more details.
During this course you will learn:
- How to use the Continual Service Improvement Approach
- Key activities of the Seven-Step Improvement Process
- How to identify critical success factors, risks and challenges
- Measuring and reporting frameworks such as Balanced Scorecard and SWOT analysis
- Importance of Knowledge Management and Service Level Management in continual service improvement
- Creating Return on Investment
- Key measurements and service reporting
- Roles and responsibilities to support the improvement process
- Technology and implementation considerations for Continual Service Improvement
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, and any IT professional involved in the design of IT services.
The exam is closed book with fifty multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 50% (26 out of 50 questions). The exam lasts 40 minutes. The exam can be taken in two formats: Paper based or online.
ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management is a mandatory prerequisite.
You will attain 3 ITIL® credits and will attain 25 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
The course is available in public and in-house classroom, virtual classroom and self-paced online format.
ITIL® Continual Service Improvement Workbook
Participants will learn the principles and core elements along with the activities and technology and implementation considerations within the Continual Service Improvement stage of the Service Lifecycle. An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the ITIL® Intermediate Continual Service Improvement certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace. Pink Elephant’s integrated case study deepens the participant’s appreciation of how ITIL® best practices can be applied in order to improve IT performance. Practical assignments are used throughout the course to enhance the learning experience.
Fees and Registration
Singapore – Public
17-20 September 2018
Kuala Lumpur – Public
1-4 October 2018