ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements Course
- Certificate: ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements Course (official exam)
- Duration: 5 days
- Format: Classroom, Virtual or Self-Paced Online
This official ITIL® capability certification course enables you to master the key ITIL® processes needed to develop service offerings and agreements appropriate to an organisation. It includes a mix of instructor-led training and hands-on exercises to help participants learn about the practical application of the ITIL® concepts, organisational structures, roles, functions and process activities related to the following processes:
- Strategy Management for IT Services
- Business Relationship Management
- Financial Management
- Demand Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Service Catalog Management
- Service Level Management
- Supplier Management
This course prepares you for the exam leading to the ITIL® Intermediate Certificate: Service Offerings and Agreements. In addition, this certification contributes 4 credits towards the “ITIL® Expert” certification. See the ITIL® certification scheme for more details.
During this course you will learn:
- Value to the business of the Service Operation & Agreements (SOA) processes and their activities
- In-depth review of the key processes needed to support service offerings and agreements, and their associated activities, roles, responsibilities, challenges, risks and critical success factors:
- Strategy Management for IT Services: The process that establishes strategies for services upon which the other SOA processes depend
- Business Relationship Management: Ensures the customer’s requirements are correctly identified
- Financial Management: A strategic process that enables IT to generate service-based costing that, combined with perceived value for the service, results in a real, business-based price
- Demand Management: Understands demand for services and enables appropriate service strategies
- Service Portfolio Management: Manages the service portfolio which contains information about IT services from concept through implementation and production to retirement
- Service Level Management: Sets up Service Level Agreement (SLAs) and ensures that all SLAs have an underpinning support structure in place
- Service Catalog Management: Provides the single source of information about agreed services and makes sure this information is communicated
- Demand Management: Identifies patterns of business activity to enable the appropriate strategy to be implemented
- Supplier Management: Ensures that suppliers support IT service targets and meet business expectations
- The reliance upon a good business case and a good understanding of ROI
- Technology and implementation considerations for the key processes
- Important considerations for continual improvement of these processes
Service Level Managers, IT Supplier Managers, Business Relationship Managers, Financial Managers, and any IT professional involved with the processes described above.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL® Intermediate Certificate: Service Offerings and Agreements. A 90-minute exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. It consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate.
ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management is a mandatory prerequisite.
You will attain 4 ITIL® credits and will attain 32 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
This course is available in public and in-house classroom, virtual classroom and self-paced online format.
ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements Workbook
Participants will learn the principles and core elements along with the activities and technology and implementation considerations within the Service Offerings and Agreements stage of the Service Lifecycle. An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the ITIL® Intermediate Service Offerings and Agreements certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace. Pink Elephant’s integrated case study deepens the participant’s appreciation of how ITIL® best practices can be applied in order to improve IT performance. Practical assignments are used throughout the course to enhance the learning experience.
Fees and Registration
Singapore – Public
15-19 July 2019
Kuala Lumpur – Public
22-26 July 2019
Singapore – Public
11-15 November 2019