What Is PinkATLAS?
PinkATLAS is an online resource center containing Pink’s highly-valued IT management best practices, with a direct connection to Pink’s ITIL® experts. It enables organizations to implement and manage improvement projects for their IT service management processes efficiently and consistently, and is based on globally-recognised and proven best practices.
What Do You Get With Your PinkATLAS Subscription?
- 12 months of 24/7 access to PinkATLAS
- A lifetime of implementation expertise from Pink’s expert consulting team through a unique Ask-The-Expert feature
- A knowledge database with dozens of white papers, books and multi-media files (podcasts, videos, etc.), plus 100s of sample ITIL implementation documents
- Orientation to PinkATLAS – Learn how to use PinkATLAS to its full abilities
How Does PinkATLAS Work?
A PinkATLAS subscription offers 24/7 access to hundreds of downloadable and customisable documents that can be used to rapidly deploy process-specific initiatives based on ITIL, such as document templates, spreadsheets and presentations. Current processes include:
- Availability Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Capacity Management
- Change Management
- Event Management
- Financial Management
- Incident Management
- IT Asset Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Problem Management
- Release And Deployment Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Service Asset & Configuration Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Service Desk (function)
- Programme Management
Who Is PinkATLAS For?
PinkATLAS is for organisations focused on improving processes based on ITIL and that require the essential documentation for enabling this effort – including project plans, process maps, guides, job descriptions, tool requirements and operational templates.
What Are The Benefits Of PinkATLAS?
- Rapid Deployment – PinkATLAS Regular offers all of the necessary pre-populated documentation to give organisations a solid foundation upon which to efficiently and consistently build their own customised reference library of best practices
- Enables IT Governance – provides the documentation and controls necessary to support legislation requirements (such as SOX)
- Peer Group Networking – share knowledge, ideas and experiences with other subscribers in the PinkATLAS Forum
- Direct Access To Pink’s Experts – subscribers have the backing and support of the world’s foremost authority on ITSM via the Ask The Expert feature
- Latest Research – PinkATLAS is continuously updated with the most current research and documentation Pink’s experts collect in the field
- Ease Of Use – all of the information is documented and logically linked to enable quick search capabilities and sequencing of implementation
- Secure, 24×7 Online Access – no matter where project teams are located, all that is required is an Internet connection to access PinkATLAS
Try PinkATLAS For Yourself
Want to learn more? You can take a look at PinkATLAS when you register here.