What is PinkATLAS?
PinkATLAS is an online resource center containing Pink’s highly valued IT management Best Practices, with a direct connection to Pink’s ITIL® Experts. It enables organizations to implement and manage improvement projects for their IT service management processes efficiently and consistently, and based on globally recognized and proven best practices.
What Do You Get With Your PinkATLAS Subscription?
- 12 months of 24/7 access to PinkATLAS.
- A lifetime of implementation expertise from Pink’s experts consulting team through a
- unique Ask-The-Expert feature.
- A knowledge database with dozens of white papers, books and multi-media files (podcasts, videos, etc.), plus 100s of sample ITIL implementation documents.
- Orientation to PinkATLAS – Learn how to use PinkATLAS to its full abilities
How Does PinkATLAS Work?
A PinkATLAS subscription offers 24/7 access to hundreds of downloadable and customizable documents that can be used to rapidly deploy process-specific initiatives based on ITIL, such as document templates, spreadsheets and presentations. Current processes include:
- Availability Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Capacity Management
- Change Management
- Event Management
- Financial Management
- Incident Management
- IT Asset Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Problem Management
- Release And Deployment Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Service Catalog Management
- Service Level Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Service Desk (function)
- Program Management
Who Is PinkATLAS For?
PinkATLAS is for organizations focused on improving processes based on ITIL and that require the essential documentation for enabling this effort – including project plans, process maps, guides, job descriptions, tool requirements and operational templates.
What Are The Benefits of PinkATLAS?
- Rapid Deployment – PinkATLAS Regular offers all of the necessary pre-populated documentation to give organizations a solid foundation upon which to efficiently and consistently build their own customized reference library of best practices
- Enables IT Governance – Provides the documentation and controls necessary to support legislation requirements (such as SOX)
- Peer Group Networking – Share knowledge, ideas and experiences with other subscribers in the PinkATLAS Forum
- Direct Access to Pink’s Experts – Subscribers have the backing and support of the world’s foremost authority on ITSM via the Ask The Expert feature
- Latest Research – PinkATLAS is continuously updated with the most current research and documentation Pink’s experts collect in the field
- Ease of Use – All of the information is documented and logically linked to enable quick search capabilities and sequencing of implementation
- Secure, 24×7 Online Access – No matter where project teams are located, all that is required is an Internet connection to access PinkATLAS
Try PinkATLAS for yourself
Want to learn more? You can take a look at PinkATLAS if you register through this link.