ITSM vision of world-class university achieved thanks to “invaluable” and “eyeopening” services that delivered a ground-breaking transformation.
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is one of the foremost social science universities in the world, boasting 23 academic departments and 22 research centres that cater for nearly 12,000 students. Its alumni include 18 Nobel Prize winners and 37 world leaders, and speakers at its prestigious public events have included Angela Merkel, Bill Clinton and the Dalai Lama.
The university transformed its outdated ITSM technology thanks to Pink Elephant’s PinkScan™ and PinkSELECT™ tools, which created a service desk optimised for both staff and users to deliver first class IT support.
- A clear and concise roadmap
- Workshops to optimise buy-in
- ITSM toolset selection support
- Process improvement support
- Asset Management introduction
- Improvement of service quality
- Increase in staff engagement and morale
- Improved customer experience and satisfaction