Obtain your PRINCE2® certification from the world’s leading experts. PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for project management that provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. The method is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practised worldwide. The continued international development of PRINCE2® examinations, training and course material is contributing significantly to the recognition of PRINCE2® as a truly international standard. More and more people are having the opportunity to benefit from the training courses and certifications that are available worldwide.
What Are The Benefits Of PRINCE2®?
PRINCE2® is an internationally-recognized framework for project management. With PRINCE2®, organisations are able to:
- Benefit from a shared and thoroughly understood language and approach to reporting, which will save time and effort.
- Increase staff awareness of their roles and responsibilities in the project management life cycle.
- Utilise an invaluable diagnostic tool, facilitating the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting and audits.
- Ensure stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) are properly represented in planning and decision making.
- Enable more effective engagement of stakeholders in the process of project approval and management.
What PRINCE2® Courses Can I Take?
Pink Elephant offers the following certification courses for PRINCE2®:
Please contact any of the Pink Elephant staff members for more information on the PRINCE2® Framework.